- Participants must be aware that kite sports are potentially dangerous and are undertaken at your own risk
- All participants for Kitesurf lessons must be over 18 years of age or accompanied by a parent who is willing to join them in the water
- Minimum ages for lessons are: Powerkiting 10 years old / Kitesurfing 18 years old (contact us if age 14-18)
- You must notify us prior to booking, if any of the participants for Kitesurfing courses are under 18
- For kitesurf lessons you MUST be able to swim
- Payment must be made in full before the commencement of the lesson.
- Cheques only accepted if received at least 10 days before your course date
- Your course starts at the pre arranged time promptly
- If you arrive late your lesson will not be extended to allow for this
- Lessons booked within 24 hours of the start time can be reserved with a non refundable deposit (Date and time must be pre agreed before payment)
Cancellation by you
- Cancellations with 3 days or less notice will be liable for full payment
- Cancellations with 7 days or less notice will incur an admin fee of £10
- If you choose not to complete your lesson after it has started you will forfeit the remaining time and no refund will be given
- Lesson start and end times may vary slightly on the day due to the weather. If you are unable to attend during the required times you will forfeit the remaining time and no refund will be given
- Changing the date of your lesson will incurr charges as per cancellation
- Failure to attend on the booked date constitutes cancellation, full payment will be due, the lesson forfeited and no refund will be given
- Where a booking is made with a deposit and subsequently cancelled no refund will be given
Cancellation by us
- In the event of a course being cancelled or unfinished by us due to unsuitable weather, you will receive a code to rebook within 48 hours
- It is your responsibility to rebook any remaining time using the supplied code. No payment necessary
- Any remaining or owed time expires without refund if not completed within the same calendar year as the original booking
- If you ignore safety instructions, your lesson will be terminated and no refund offered
- Late arrival for your lesson will result in either your lesson time being reduced or cancellation without refund
- The lesson content is determined by your individual ability and the weather, so cannot be guaranteed
- Quality of service is important to us and any complaints/concerns should be made in writing via email within 3 days of your lesson
- The Instructors decision is final
- Payments are processed via Paypal so any refunds will also be dealt with through Paypal
- For any refunds due more than 60 days after the original payment we will require your sort code and account number to make a bank transfer
- If you paid with your debit card or credit card, your payment is refunded to that card. Refunds may take up to 30 days to appear on your statement.
- If you paid with your bank account (bank transfer) or PayPal balance, your payment is refunded to your PayPal balance.
- Refunds are in the same currency and at the same conversion rate as the original payment.
- For payments funded with a card and another funding source, PayPal refunds the card portion to the card and the remainder to the PayPal balance
- When a refund or partial refund is made, when a payment is cancelled or when a payment is reversed or denied, the funding source of the original payment determines how the refund is credited.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- You may upgrade to a more expensive course by paying the difference
- Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash
- All booking conditions are applicable to vouchers
Medical / Health conditions (Important - Please read)
Due to the hazardous nature of the sport and to help reduce risks, you agree to inform us if you suffer from any of the following
- Heart Conditions
- Back problems
- Hearing difficulty
- Any allergies
- Contact lens/Glasses wearer
- Taking any medication
- Existing or recent injuries
Declaring a condition does not necessarily mean you cannot take part but enables us to take steps to allow for your personal needs.
By making a booking you are accepting the terms and conditions as stated here. You will be required to sign a booking form before your lesson and doing so binds you to these Terms and Conditions.